Polish -Slovak project

Zespół Szkolno-Przedszkolny w Smardzewicach, Poland/Základná škola Zeleneč, Slovakia



Wednesday 24 October 2012

How did our grandparents spend time without TV?


We asked our grandparents how did they spend time without TV.

When my grandparents were young...

They read books. They played games and travelled with their friends. When my grandma was young she swam in the pond. My grandfather played football.
Kornelia M., Poland

They swam in the lake. My grandma read books, my grandfather rode a bike.
Oskar K.,Poland

They rode the bike, played football and learned at school. My grandma listened and sang songs. She swam in a river. My grandfather worked in the shop and danced. He travelled around Poland.
Weronika W.,Poland

They travelled around the world, went to school, played sports, sometimes danced. When my grandad was young he travelled around Europe. My grandmother sang songs and worked as a forester.
Olga K.,Poland

They swam in the lake. When my grandma was young she read and my grandad rode a bike.
Kamil K., Poland

They helped their parents at home and swam in the lake. Thye rode a bike and played football. They visited their friends and danced.
Maja S., Poland

They danced and sang. They were hard working. They liked riding a bike and read books. They loved swimming. They travelled in Poland.
Ola W., Poland

They helped their parents at home. Thye often rode a bike. My grandma liked dancing and singing very much. My grandad liked going to the lake and swam in it.
Agnieszka K., Poland

They helped their parents at home. My granny sang songs and danced at school. My grandad read books and played football and tennis. He travelled around the world. My granny worked as a teacher and my granddad worked as a policeman.
Zosia W., Poland

They read books, spoke with friends  and swam in the pond. My grandma helped her parents and my grandpa sang song with his friends.
Julia Ś., Poland

They played football and worked in their houses. My grandparents travelled around the world and helped their parents. My grandparents danced every day.
Daniel T., Poland

When my grandparents were young, they helped their parents. They went to their friends and played football. My grandparents swam in the pond during the summer. My grandma liked singing with her friends. She danced very often with them.
Zuzia N., Poland

They rode a bicycle. My grandpa played football and granma sang songs with their friends.
Janek P., Poland

Interview  with my grandmother ... (Henka T., SLOVAKIA)

Interview with my grandmother .... (Kristína I., SLOVAKIA)






Interview with my grandmother (made by Dominik K., POLAND)

Interview with my grandfather (made by Julia Ś., POLAND)

1 comment: